Formal Letter

Dear Miss Janastyn,
                                 I want to communicate with you. I will be absent the following weeks because I have fever, stomach and I want to vomit. My doctor said that I have to rest from  school for one week minimum in my house with medicine.
Please, can you tell Steve to hand me the homework and the things that you have done in class? Because I want to complete the folder, do the homework and study for an exam, if we have it.
What topics are you working on? Have you started with a new topic? Please, can you tell me when I go back to school? Finally, i will be glad if you answer.
                                                                                        Your sincerely, 
                                                                                                                Max Matheus. 

                     
                            

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

El hombre bicentenario: Cuestionario

Ni muerto has perdido tu nombre

Divisiones Impensadas