Formal letter



To whom it may concern,

I am writing this letter for the reason to express my deep concern and disappointment in regard to the the flight to Sri Lanka via Amsterdam. At the beginning they told me that the flight was delayed but at the end it was cancelled. It brought me such a confusion and make me feel sad because of the way that this situation was controlled by the airline company. Unfortunately, this happened to me other times.

Secondly, I would like to point out that after this incident took place, the airline failed to provide a possible course of action so as to solve the issue. Furthermore, my luggage was handed in to me belatedly and when I approached the customer service area, I was told impolitely that the airline was not to blame neither for the delay of the flight nor for the slow communication with us, the clients.

I believe your airline needs to apologize the clientele for ignoring its requests. I would really appreciate it if the airline showed a more responsible attitude towards me and could give me either a refund or a free ticket and perhaps a discount in order to have lunch. I would be very grateful if you could take these requests into consideration.

I will wait for your reply patiently. Your sincerely,

Catalina Guasch

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El hombre bicentenario: Cuestionario

Ni muerto has perdido tu nombre

Divisiones Impensadas